Yesterday was a walking day, today was a cycling day. This was my first cycling trip in this year – better start late then never 🙂 It was a quite cold day compared with the previous week when it was 35°C.
Here are few details about the trip:
- Ljubljana Šiška – Stanežiče – Medno – Medvode – Spodnje Pirniče – Smlednik – Vodice – Koseze – Šmartno – Gameljne – Ježica – Ljubljana Šiška
- Total length: 49.7km
- Total ride time: 2h 8min / tour time: 2h 13min
- Avg. speed: 23.3km/h, max speed: 41.4km/h
- Altitude gained: 285m, max ascent: 3.8%
- Weather: dull
- Wind? YES, specially in the last 20km was in the chest
- Temperature: 21°C
Stage 2: The plan is more than 60km, but this will depend on weather and wind conditions.